Friday, February 25, 2011



Finished my next Thesis illustration. Theseus and the Minotaur. I wanted to keep with the same format at Pandora to continue the series in a vignette. I wanted originally to show the path to the center of the labyrinth with a red string, but during the class critique my fellow thesis mates suggested I see what it looked like finished without the string and ad it later in photoshop. I'm still on the fence a bit. I think I like it without, but I'm posting it both ways to let you be the judge.

3 comments:

  1. Of course I would use a less intense red line in the finish, I just want it to show up here on-line

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go either way on the string really. Right now the only problem I see with it is getting that red to show up well on the brown of the minotaur. The digital red kind of clashes strangely, and I imagine it will give you all sorts of trouble when actually painting it.

    ReplyDelete